Nov 7, 2017

The Halls of Böijer


Shuzo Matsuoka in his video "Don't you give up!" あきらめかけているあなた (via)


Welcome to the Boij blog! This is my first official post under the pseudonym Boijer. Thanks for following me over here and if you're joining me for the first time, welcome.

Boijer is an extension of my explorations in design using fashion as a medium to tell stories. I want to outfit people with well-made garments created from responsibly sourced textiles and materials.

My mission is to make the patterns for Boijer pieces available to download and print on a pay-what-you-wish scale. My goal is to give each and every person the tools to conglomerate their own ideas, resources, individual aesthetics and cultures into fashions that are appropriate to their own beliefs, expressions and circumstances. This blog will document my journey as I attempt to self-teach myself pattern making, fitting and expert sewing techniques in order to satisfy this key goal of the Boij brand.



No comments: